- seek a greater sense of purpose, meaning, and direction in your life?
- have an unrealized dream or vision, however vague or bold?
- feel discontent or alienation related to work, relationship, creative expression, or place in the world?
- have concern about the ecological/spiritual crises of our time, and want to respond or contribute in some way?
Following the Sun is a unique body and soul-directed process I have developed. It was inspired by a Calling I followed to the Southwest, which was my home for 6 years and changed the course of my life. It represents a 35-year journey of self discovery, healing, and inquiry into the interface of body, mind, soul, earth, and cosmos. I am now offering this life direction process in Harpswell, ME. I am whole-heartedly dedicated to a quest, for myself and others, that honors the sometimes vague, yet insistent force within—the deep yearning and hunger for the fullness of life we are born to live.
“Sometimes you just have to follow a fascination. There is no choice. For something deep within has been aroused. Like a great beast sleeping by an inner fire, it awakens, hungry and demanding. It will not be ignored or easily appeased; it turns away from logic and reason. For the beast is this precious and ferocious force within, insisting you rise with passion and courage, to the very fullness of your life.”–Marilyn Hardy
Are You Following Your Star?
Following the Sun:
An Embodied Inquiry Into Life Purpose & Callings
The Context: An invitation to the interface
Following the Sun honors our interconnectedness with all life, our place and our responsibility in an evolving universe at this time of planetary breakdown and transformation. Our lives, our stories, and our dreams are all woven into the vast web of life; we are a part of a much larger ever-unfolding story. Who we are and what we do has effect on the whole. At this dynamic interface of self and world I invite you to contemplate the question: how can my longings, dreams, and my unique gifts best align with the needs and dreams of the world?It’s an exciting and vital question on the quest for meaning and purpose in our lives.
Your specific needs, desires, and preferences will determine the components we draw upon to facilitate your inquiry. During your free initial consultation, we will carefully explore what would be the most valuable and energizing approach for you, including the following: Click headings below for more information.
Hands-On Table Work
River of Gold
Articulations: The Ground You Stand On
- Introductory Session: One hour: Free
- Individual sessions: 2 hours: sliding scale: $50-$80/ per hour. Number of sessions determined on an individual basis.
- Individual half day and full intensives are possible
- Workshops: To be announced
Contact Marilyn for more information.
Read client testimonials about Marilyn Hardy’s work as a life direction counselor.